- Review potential business projects and opportunities especially from financial standpoint
- Conduct financial, tax, and legal due-diligence on proposed projects
- Structure the proposed transactions
- Negotiate terms sheet
- Conduct valuation on target company or asset
- Liaise with related stakeholders in the transaction process
- Manage the team in carrying out the transaction
- Raise fund for various projects in the pipeline
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting from reputable university with GPA > 3.20 (master degree preferred).
- Minimum of 15 years experience in corporate finance at big companies and/or financial institutions
- Previous exposure in merger and acquisition transactions
- Have strong network with various local and global financial institutions
- Familiar with capital market regulations and financial modeling
- Good leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English both oral and written
If you are ready to take new challenge and be involved in exciting workplace, please apply now and click on the "Apply" button at the bottom of this page. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.