- To planning & budgeting, production and implementation of all in store activities, including point of sales materials and promotions
- Manages the point of sales material (including budget, logistics, distribution, etc.) by finding the most efficient solutions
- Collaborates with marketing team to build sales promotions and product communication
- Collaborates with marketing in order to have intelligence Market survey.
- Supports local teams in the execution of the activities and in achieving their sales and budget objectives, while ensuring the desired product benefits and brand values/equity are properly communicated.
- To manage promotion team in order to implement Trade Markeeting programs.
- To Ensures efficient spending of central budget and supervises the trade marketing spending.
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor Degree in any major.
- Strategic thinking.
- A good team player.
- Have background from Multinational FMCG Company especially in beverages industry.
- Capability in dealing with complexity in a multinational.
- Energetic, organized and business-driven approach.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good leadership and decision making are highly appreciated.
- Fluent in English.