- Data collector & monitor media.
- Analysing existing products & potential NEW products.
- Create, maintain & update product information.
- Conduct online research about news patterns, consumer behaviour, media preferences, shopping patterns.
- Advising insights for better market penetration and better audience building.
- Providing competitive intelligence
- Identifying critical gaps in current product portfolio.
- Developing and implementing organically product development options.
- Ensures familiarity and product compliance is up to date.
- Increase volume and quality of product content.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Psychology, Social Studies or equivalent.
- Max. 45 years old
- Preferably from PR / Media / Business Intelligence background.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Extremely good communication skill.
- Can travel.
- Digital savvy.
- Advanced level in working with Excel and Power Point.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.