Job Description :
- Responsible and able to handle all legal aspect to corporate activites including set up new company, joint venture, coorporation agreement, merger and ac quisitions, sales and purchase agreement, review lease agreement, lease agency agreement for developer and secondary, financing agreement etc.
- Responsible for corporate legal documentations from legal drafting, legal review, correspondences, until finalization of the legal documents.
- To liaise with the external parties such as : advocate, notary and tax consultant.
- Review all contract or any legal documentations to find weakness and advantages as well as anticipation of the constrains of implementation of the agreement or damage that maybe suffered by the company and provide solution.
- Consult and advise the company management on any new laws regulations or statues and monitor compliance with statutory abligations.
- Minimum S1 Law
- Have experience particularly in the field of property law
- Have experience as a property developer in the company legal at the same positions (Legal Manager) +/- 5 years
- Fluent english in oral and written is a must
- Able to work under pressure