- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
To support the operational of procurement activities in the delivery of company strategy and to implement the best procurement practice to maximize benefits to the company.
- Manage and develop procurement strategy for the categories that you are responsible for.
- Create and confirm Purchasing Order.
- Deliver company targets on cost saving.
- Manage relationship and ways of working with key suppliers in order to align understanding & commitment with internal customer expectations.
- Speed up procurement process to minimize the lead time of incoming goods.
- Follow up & evaluate new supplier registration to make sure our supplier's data completed and fulfilled which meets user's specifications and/or in-house requirements in line with company requirements and collaboration with vendor management.
- Review and evaluate vendor quotation in order to get best offer.
- Handle contract agreement and follow up delivery schedule in order to ensure on time delivery.
- Verify the purchase requirements are in line with specification in purchase order updated with the newest product specifications.
- Establish and implement procurement policies, procedure and best practice and kept coordination with sourcing center in all activities needed.
- Create and confirmed purchase order.
- Prepare monthly recapitulation report of all issued purchase order.
- Ensure supplier reliability on service and quality
- Measure and manage supplier performance in term of quality and delivery process.
- Bachelor degree in any field with minimum 3-5 five years experience in procurement related tasks.
- Knowledge of Procurement System will be an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
Tutup pada 07/December/2016