- Conduct business and user requirement analysis
- Creating system, documentation, database, flowchart, business process, application, and testing scenario
- Coordinate with business user and programmer team in software development project
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience as System Analyst
- Experience in software development project
- Able to conduct business and user requirements analysis
- Excellent in creating system documentation, database, flowchart, business process, application, and testing
- Analytical, good communication, and can do attitude is a must
- Enjoy working in an environment where learning is constant
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.