- Bachelor degree from a reputable university in Information Technology with minumin GPA 3.0 of 4.0.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in database programming.
- Understanding and experience with SQL and PL/SQL or any programming laguage.
- Having experience using Oracle report and Oracle Form is an advantage.
- Having passion in programming.
- High interest in ERP / Oracle.
- Able to work in a team with excellent interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must be willing to work in SUNTER.