- 10% preparing proposal
- 30% telemarketing and emailing (list contact available from company)
- 20% meeting potential clients
- 20% Rekanan & documentation
- 20% other secretarial duties
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Secretarial, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): negotiation, marketing, tele marketing, secretarial admnistration, Secretarial Duties.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Must be able to speak Mandarin in Conversation Level
- Must be able to speak English fluently
- Highly motivated, energetic, innovative, strong integrity, capable of multi-tasking and persentable
- Fully responsible person, committed, consistent and able to work under deadlines and pressure
- Able to work in team as well as individually
- Willing to work overtime
- Applicant must be willing to work in Jakarta Pusat
- No work experience required.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Can start IMMEDIATELY
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
We are a reputable and leading valuation services firm in Indonesia since 1998. We are a member of Geneva Capital Group (GCG). GCG is a global network of M&A, Corporate Finance and Strategy Firms. We support companies and entrepreneurs across many different countries and industries in important decisions related to M&A, corporate finance, strategy and international expansion.
In 2013, we has been appointed as the sole Representative of The Institute of Financial Consultants (IFC), Canada and Authorized Learning Centre for Indonesia and Singapore region to provide various financial training programs and Certified Financial Consultant Program under IFC Canada.
We are looking for the best talent with potential for growth to expand our valuation services team and learning centre.
To be a market leader in developing innovative client solutions
To bring the best qualified experts into each assignment so that to develop best deliverable
and maintain the highest standards of professional integrity