- • Subsidiaries of Gunung Sewu Group
- • Attractive remuneration package
- • Enrichment of knowledge, skill, and experiences
• Provide support for all Information Technology products and services. Support may include incoming queries, answering questions, troubleshooting problems, teaching or instructing customers regarding software or hardware functionality, and communicating policy.
• Determines the most effective manner to resolve client's technical issue within SLA. Engages in research and in-depth troubleshooting to resolve technical issues. Consults or escalates to 2nd level support staff when necessary.
• Records required customer and problem information in the Ticket System, monitor and respond quickly for any incident or requests. Updates tickets with appropriate journal entries of activities, and closes tickets with resolution entered upon completion of the job.
• Resolves Level 1 work orders. Elevates complex and/or high priority problems to the appropriate support groups for resolution.
• Verifies that suggested solutions effectively resolve the users' problems through verbal or email follow up.
• Works on Help Desk related projects as assigned.
• Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses and administer the purchase.
• Learn fundamental operations of commonly used software & hardware and other equipment.
• Min. Bachelor degree of Computer Science/IT, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
• Min. 1 year working experience in related fields (Technical & Helpdesk Support) or equivalent.
• Good understanding on computers and network.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Good communication skills both oral and written.
Gunung Sewu incubates businesses starting from ideas which through nurturing and hard work become sustainable businesses.
Gunung Sewu employs approximately 25,000 people in its diversified businesses. We empower our people, challenge them to grow every day, and encourage continuous learning.
A group focused on diverse sectors of agribusiness, insurance, property, and consumers.
While Gunung Sewu’s strategy has evolved, the core values on which it was founded – integrity, respect, fairness and humility – have endured and remain the heart and soul of the organization.
Review ( PT Farpoint )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Mempunyai jenjang karir yang baik dan bagus untuk mempermudah karyawan naik jabatan. Tunjangan kesehatan yang diberikan oleh perusahaan telah terjamin.
Belum ada kekurangan di perusahaan ini karena semua kebutuhan dan hak karyawan telah terpenuhi dengan baik. Hal tersebut membuat karyawan nyaman dalam bekerja.