2. To set appointments, meetings for the President Director including regular meeting with his direct reports.
3. To liaise effectively with internal departments and external organizations on behalf of President Director.
4. To provide a confidential and efficient filing system for President Director.
5. To organize car operational administration for President Director and all expatriates, including expenses claims.
6. To ensure working permit for all expatriates are managed well by agent.
7. To organize travel arrangements for Board of Director
- Maximum 35 years old.
- Minimum D3 degree with at least 5 years work experience as a Personal Assistant.
- Has experience to handling expat working permit is preferable
- Proficient in English and Indonesian, Japanese is preferable.
- Presentable appearance.
- Detail-oriented, good planning and organizing skills and time management skills.
- Initiative, able to work with deadline and multi task in tight schedule