- Expected to provide functionality information and guide the implementation of the assigned modules for our partners.
- Provides options of configuration, process designs, and options for gap and issue resolution.
- Provides input on task status and estimates to complete to the Project Implementation Head.
- Will conduct the integrated application test case scenarios, lead the process testing, analyze the test results, and make sure that the partners already certified with our standard and specific partners requirements.
- Will also provide for knowledge transfer to the key users during the User Training phase and prior to reaching a production environment.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Understanding of Java programming: J2EE and J2ME, Tomcat, Hibernate.
- UNIX / LINUX experience - ability to understand commands and basic commands.
- Familiar with one of the following: Android SDK, BB SDK (BB OS and Blackberry OS 10), IOS SDK (XCode).
- Familiar with Webservice.
- Knowledge of industry messaging protocols and / or formats, preferred experience with ISO 8583 standards and formats.
- Experience with cross-platform functional testing solutions and frameworks.
- Experience in coding (Java, PHP, or similar)
- Some understanding of relational databases
- Experience with mobile and web application testing
- Experience with automated testing tools
Tutup pada 06/December/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Dimo Space, Jalan Timor No. 6, Gondangdia, Menteng, Central Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia