Grand Artos Hotel & Convention
- Understands the general aspects of hotel/resort’s Restaurant management, from production, quality dining services, marketing, training, sales to effective operation analysis.
- Able to plan, coordinate, direct and control the service quality and sales achievement of the restaurant.
- Able to provide alternative advices and solution store and restaurant matters
- Able to prepare and verify all related restaurant’s administration.
- Able to provide supervision and assistances to maintain the quality standard of safety, hygiene, sanitation, food & beverage presentation and services
- Communicates in good English
- Mature, firm, friendly, shows leadership
- Ready to work in Magelang
- To ensure profitability of the whole operation of the outlet.
- To ensure training and development of his staff.
- To ensure satisfaction of customers.
- To market the outlet.
- Responsible forthe accuracy of the daily cash report.
- Reception and greeting of the customers.
- Public relation activities to assure guest satisfaction.
- Planning of weekly Duty Rooster.
- Planning of yearly vacation.
- Distribution of the daily task by employees.
- Pre-opening and closing inspection of the restaurant
- out of order item
- misc en place
- Daily Inventoryof F.F.E.and Small Operating Equipment.
- Daily meeting with Executive Chef concerning daily special to be sold.
- Pre-service briefing before lunch and dinner with inspection of members of the Service Team (Uniform,shoes,hair cut,etc. )and communication of the latest management instruction.
- During the service ensure the satisfaction of guest.
- Establish the regular client scardex and follow up by visits, telephone calls or invitation (with prior approval of management).
- Keep up to date the logbook with budget information, actual result, daily comments on the operation and personal suggestion for improvements.
- Supervise that guest check are properly handled in his area any errors on the bills are the responsibility of the service staff and not the cashiers.
- Evaluate periodically his staff (with special forms).
- Suggest promotion, demotion, transfers of his staff to Food and Beverage Manager.
- Attend weekly Food and Beverage Meeting.
- Responsible toward management for the establishing of training programs and its supervisions and follow-up.
- Responsible for the enforcement of House Policies
- Responsible for fair andequal treatmentsof allhis staff to avoid miscontentment.
- To plan all the stocks necessary for the minibar.
- To administrate mon a day today basis all the transactions of the Room Service.
- Take personal care of V.I.P.in the House and check that everything is fine with their stay (V.I.P.setup,etc).
- Take personal care of long staying guests and periodically call on them specially those with small children.
|Perusahaan||Grand Artos Hotel & Convention lihat lowongan|
One of the biggest 4-Star Hotel in Magelang that strategically located in the heart of Magelang (Golden Square)
lowongan kerja rekomendasi