Sari Pan Pacific Jakarta
Front Desk Agent
- Fluent in English both oral & written
- Diploma or Degree in Hospitality/ Tourism/ Hotel Management preferred
- Willing to work flexible shift and Team work oriented
- Computer literacy (PC and CLS, Fidelio, opera)
- Minimum 2 years working experience in similar position
- Handling incoming and guest phone calls.
- Handling Hotel reservations.
- Greeting guests when they arrive.
- Registering guests in the check-in process.
- Assigning rooms to guests.
- Issuing room keys.
- Handling guest luggage.
- Providing concierge services, information and assistance.
- Checking-out guests.
- Handling guest billing and payments.
- Handling guest enquiries and complaints.
Pan Pacific Hotels and Resorts can be found along the west coast of North America, in Australia and across Asia, from as far south as Bali to as north as China. Each property provides an invigorating blend of the best that the Pacific has to offer. The service and traditions of the east combine with the creativity and personality of the west to provide refreshing experiences that leave you feeling restored and rejuvenated. Our Pacific Touch is the key to enriching experiences that enliven the senses and reinvigorate the soul. When you enter a Pan Pacific hotel, you find a sanctuary of calm efficiency and understated elegance, with subtle and uncomplicated service that is at the same time personal. Our hotels and resorts incorporate contemporary design with local touches, with clever use of natural light to create a sense of refreshing open spaces. Pan Pacific Hotels and Resorts has been recognised by Condé Nast Traveler magazine as one of the top 25 best business hotel brands and companies demonstrating social responsibility. Our hotels have also won esteemed accolades in the World Travel Awards, AAA Four Diamond Award, Condé Nast Gold List and Readers Choice Awards. Pan Pacific Hotels and Resorts is a founding member of the Global Hotel Alliance, the world’s largest alliance of independent hotel brands. As part of Pan Pacific Hotels Group, we believe that corporate responsibility involves doing what is right for our stakeholders. This entails building and ensuring meaningful relationships with our associates, customers and guests as we continually engage the environment and communities where we operate.