Formulatrix Indonesia PT
- A Human Resources practitioner is responsible for building people and leadership capability, developing an adaptive and competitive organization and creating a productive environment to deliver increased business results and competitive advantage for the Company.
- To fulfil this responsibility, the HR Manager plays four roles: Recruiting, Business Partner, Change Agent, Employee Champion, and Administrative Expert.
- As business partner, the HR practitioner works with business leaders to create business strategies, deploy them to the organization, and create the environment and systems needed to support their delivery.
- As change agent, the HR practitioner works with business units driving change and managing transformation as part of creating a culture needed to deliver our business strategies and ultimately competitive advantage.
- As administrative expert, the HR practitioner delivers fundamental work processes of HR to ensure people across the Company are not distracted, and operations are not disrupted by important issues related to plans, policies, or complex work associated with corporate programs.
- And finally, as champion of employees, the HR practitioner works to support, develop, enable, and empower people in Formulatrix to create the environment for productivity and satisfaction.
- A new practitioner in HR typically gets assignments in recruiting, enrolment planning, training, relocation, employee communication, and plans and benefits to develop his/her expertise in the different HR processes. As he/she gets more experience the scope and complexity of assignments gets bigger. In any assignment, however, the four HR roles described above, are expected to be played
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree,
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jl. Tugu Wijaya III No. 5,Kawasan Industri Wijaya.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||Formulatrix Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Formulatrix is committed to providing the life science community with the most innovative robotic automation equipment and software on the market. Our team doesn't simply upgrade the systems everyone else is making - we reinvent the technology, producing the smartest, fastest, and most efficient imagers and liquid handlers available.
Since its inception in 2002, Formulatrix has grown from a one-person enterprise with a single product into an international company with a line of imagers, software, and liquid handlers that all fifteen of the top pharmaceutical companies use in their research. We continue to expand our reach into new markets with products like the Tempest, a high-throughput dispenser with many applications to a broad range of industries.
We think that developing top-notch laboratory equipment is congruent with having fun! At Formulatrix we have a casual dress code, an open-door environment, and even grill-outs every Friday of the summer. We think a positive attitude goes a long way to meet project deadlines and deliver quality support.
Most of all, we aim to convert our customers into loyal clients through the quality of our products and customer service. Our imagers run nightly diagnostics and send us summary emails every morning, alerting us when equipment needs maintenance before the user is even aware of an issue. We believe that if we make excellent products that outstrip the competition and commit to full product support, we will continue to expand our influence as a world leader in protein crystallization and liquid handling.
Formulatrix was established in 2002 to provide protein crystallization automation solutions. Since then, we've started developing the next generation of liquid handlers using microfluidic technology. Headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts, we supply software and robotic automation solutions to leading pharmaceutical companies and academic research institutions around the world. Our team works tirelessly to provide the best products in the industry with support that is second to none.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Formulatrix Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Engineering / Technician
- 06 Juli 2015
- Tidak Rekomendasi
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Produk nya bagus sehingga memiliki customer-base yang kuat. Kurang dari 10 tahun setelah perusahaan didirikan, perusahaan bisa menggaet lebih dari 60% pasar crystallography.
- Jam kerja nya panjang dan sering lembur. Untuk ukuran jam kerja nya, gaji dan benefit para engineer masih terasa kurang.