YOUR OPPORTUNITY To perform analysis on using approved and standardized analytical methods to support optimum continuous performance of laboratory services through accurate, precise and timely laboratory analytical results.
- Hold Master Degree ( S2 ) in Chemistry ( MIPA ) or Chemical Engineering, with minimum GPA 3.00.
- Holds around 2 years experiences as an analyst in analytical laboratory services
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Have knowledge of applied statistics, selected laboratory analysis and methodologies, safety and good Laboratory Practices, and laboratory equipment operations.
- Have high achievement and consumer orientations as well as concern for quality. Have basic knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 17025, and OSHAS 18001 will be an advantage.
- Good in English, both oral and written, will be an advantage.
- Willing to be located in Sukorejo - East Java
- Jenjang karir yang menjanjikan sudah menjadi hak karyawan di perusahaan ini dengan sangat mutlak. Gaji yang diberikan di atas rata-rata.
- Work life balance tidak diberikan oleh perusahaan, karena pekerjaan di sini sangat mendominasi dan tidak sebanding dengan waktu libur karyawan.
Ktr Pusat Non Operasional One Pacific Place Jl Jend Sudirman Kav 52-53 One Pacific Place Fl 16-20 Senayan, Kebayoran Baru Jakarta Selatan 12190 DKI Jakarta
PT Hanjaya Mandala Sampoerna Tbk. (hereinafter referred to as “Sampoerna” or the “Company”) is the leading tobacco company in Indonesia. The Company produces some of the best-known kretek (clove) cigarette brand families such as Sampoerna A, Sampoerna Kretek, Sampoerna U, and Dji Sam Soe, the legendary “King of Kretek.” The Company is a subsidiary of PT Philip Morris Indonesia (“PMID”) and an affiliate of Philip Morris International Inc. (“PMI”), the world’s leading international tobacco company. In 2015, Sampoerna achieved a 35.0% share of the Indonesian cigarette market.
Sampoerna’s vision is characterized within the “Three Hands Philosophy.” The Hands, which represent adult smokers, employees and business partners, and society at large, are the key stakeholders that Sampoerna must embrace to reach its goal of being regarded as the most respected company in Indonesia.
The experienced management team continues to guide Sampoerna, leading 29,520 permanent employees of the Company and its subsidiaries. In addition, Sampoerna contracts the production of its Hand-Rolled Kretek Cigarettes (“SKT”) to 38 Third Party Operators (“TPOs”) throughout Java, which collectively employ about 41,900 people. The Company sells and distributes cigarettes through 106 sales and distribution centers across Indonesia.