- Responsible on processes in manufacturing system
- Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing system while improving production rates, efficiencies, yields. cost, and changeovers
- Improve process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards
- Show results in reports
- Develop and implement systems that optimize all phases of production process
- Provide suggestions during incidents investigations
- Work with equipment designers and manufacturing officers to develop a cost effective and working production process
- Support project and production process are completed on time
- Research and purchase new manufacturing technology
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): english communication, microsoft excel, microsoft power point, microsoft word, analytical, Leadership And Managing.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia, Thai
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.