- Competent in all operational units in the field
- Driving license (SIM A/B1)
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- Firing Permit Card (KIM)
- Blasting License (KJL)
- Computer (preferable)
- Competent in all level of tasks
- Understanding of safety and health standards related to explosives manufacturing, field mining services, and operations
- Good communication skills
- Positive Attitude
- Solving Skills
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Carry out Field tasks within the agreed budgetary constraints and company authority limitations
- Effective development of a solid professional working relationship with all related Joint Venture, customer and support contractors personnel.
- Provide input to the operational team, and manage as required to ensure operability of proposed facilities and operational plans.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the regulatory standards and permitting process.
- Demonstrated compliance with safety, environment, quality (ISO 9000) maintenance and training system.