- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): assigns regular duties and special duties for housekeeping staff, approval of the functional manual of the department, verification of supplies consignments, Pay particular attention while organizing pest eradication activities.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in seminyak.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Supervises all housekeeping employees, has the authority to hire or discharge, plans and assigns work assignments, give training for newly recruited employees, audit and inspects housekeeping personal work assignment and requisition supplies. Take care of the budget and budget controlling for the department.
Supervises all housekeeping employees, hires new employees as needed, discharges employees when necessary and take disciplinary actions when policies are not followed. Evaluates employees in order to upgrade them when openings arise.
Plans the work for the housekeeping department and distributes assignments accordingly. Assigns regular duties and special duties for housekeeping staff. Schedules employees and assigns extra days off according to occupancy forecast. Maintains a time log book of all employees within the department.
Recruit and train new employees. Assigns new employees to work with experienced help. Checks on the work of these employees occasionally and observes the report made by the supervisors.
Approves all supply requisitions, such as those for spreads and bathroom rugs. Maintains a lost-and-found department and is responsible for all lost-and-found items. Determines the rightful owner and send correspondences.
Responsibility & Authority:
• Responsible for cleanliness, orderliness and appearance of the entire Hotel.
• Ensure that rooms are made as per company standard.
• Prepare Annual Housekeeping Budget.
• Maintain par stock of guest supplies, cleaning supplies, linen and uniform.
• Organize inventories with Accounts and General Store for linen, uniform and fixed assets.
• Pay particular attention while organizing pest eradication activities.
• Develop and implement Housekeeping systems and procedures
• Prepare reports for management information.
• Assist Purchase department in selecting suppliers for items related to Housekeeping.
• Plan, control and supervise Horticultural activities.
• Attending and resolving guest complaints.
• Verification of supplies consignments.
• Organize on-the job training and evaluate its effectiveness.
• Approval of the Functional Manual of the department.
• Recommend recruitment of new personnel.
• Other Routine Responsibilities:
• Daily inspection of public areas and employees locker rooms.
• Daily briefing of Supervisors/ Executives.
• Coordinating the preventive maintenance schedule of rooms and public area with maintenance department.
• Immediately attending to guest requests.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Supervise Office Coordinators, Room Attendants, House Attendants, linen Room Attendants, lobby attendants and Turndown attendant’s. Must be able to communicate instructions effectively with staff members and create a fun and comfortable environment. Must balance constructive criticism with positive feedback.
Education: a Hospitality B.A degree preferred.
Experience: Minimum 3 years of management experience with at least 2 years in Housekeeping management. Have working knowledge of federal, state and local laws governing equal employment opportunity and civil rights, OSHA, wage and hour issues, and labor relations e.g. equal pay Act. Strong Operational/Technical Knowledge. Successful Pre-opening experience & records a distinct advantage
Tutup pada 09/December/2016