- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Pharmacy/Pharmacology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): negotiation skills, administrative skills, communication skills, Solid knowledge about medicine and medical devices.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience as Purchasing Pharmacy at hospitals.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Alam Sutera,Serpong.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.