- Build and maintain strong and effective relationship with customers and suppliers
- Manage the financing process from start to finish
- Make a prudent credit analysis report by obtaining financial data and conducting site survey
- Control and/or settle non performing loan.
- Domicile in Samarinda area
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) with GPA maximum 3.00 (fresh graduate from overseas university are encouraged to apply) majoring Economics or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Working experience in finance industry, especially leasing/banking business, is preferable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Communicate with confidence and able to influence others
- Result oriented with strong commitment
- Possess inherent drive and motivation to do the job well
- Applicants must be willing to work in Samarinda
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Full-Time position(s) available.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your comprehensive resume covering your latest achievement and recent photograph to :
PT ORIX INDONESIA FINANCE - SAMARINDA BRANCH
Ruko Century No. 23-25
Jl. Letjen Suprapto - Samarinda 75123
- Bekerja di dalam perusahaan ini membuat saya bisa mendapatkan pengalaman yang bergharga. Rotasi kerja juga cukup bagus untuk meningkatkan pengetahuan kita mengenai berbagai bidang. Kita bisa merasakan banyak pengalaman yang menyenangkan.
- Benefit yang diberikan perusahaan masih dirasa kurang kompetiitif jika dibandingkan dengan perusahaan kompetitor. Selain itu, perusahaan juga perlu meningkatkan kinerjanya kembali.
Ktr Cabang Wisma CIMB Niaga Jl Jend Gatot Subroto 2 Wisma CIMB Niaga Lt 9 Burangrang, Lengkong Bandung 40262 Jawa Barat
PT.ORIX Indonesia Finance (ORIF) was established as a joint venture between ORIX Corporation (85%) and Yayasan Kesejahteraan Karyawan Bank Indonesia (15%). Originally established in April 1975, under the name of PT.Orient Bina Usaha Leasing (OBUL), ORIX Indonesia Finance was and still is a pioneer of lease financing in Indonesia.
ORIF has shown its dynamic growth throughout its history, and has risen to become one of Indonesia's most innovative financial institutions. ORIF's mission is to be a financial innovator to serve its customers by generating totally new values. While closely monitoring emerging trends and projecting future changes, ORIF has positioned itself well to respond flexibly and creatively to opportunities that fall outside its established business framework by providing highly specialized financial services.
ORIF intends to further strengthen its reputation among customers and promote the idea that ORIF is synonymous with the best in financial services.
ORIF now provides direct financing leases and operating leases for a wide array of items. These include office automation (OA) and other information related equipment; machine tools and other industrial machinery; commercial services equipment; and transportation equipment, such as passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles & New Division of Used Car.