- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Morowali.
- Good physical condition.
- The ability to demonstrate the application of risk assessment to company operations and
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Job Desc :
- Assist in the coaching, mentoring and implementation of the HS&E programs in the field.
- Develop a Site Safety Management Plan (SMP) for the project to ensure a safe work environment for all company employees, contractors, visitors and community.
- Regularly audit the SMP for compliance and update to ensure the alignment with project scope and conditions.
- Organize and schedule required safety staff and first aid coverage.
- Provide direction, support and resource to all site managers, supervisors, foremen and safety advisors.
- Ensure Safety Advisors are verifying field staff training and competencies; consult the project management team and Regional Safety Manager for compliance and action plan.
- Ensure safety boards with postings including but not limited to: Health and safety policy, inspection and audit results, project hazard assessment, location of first aid, etc, are maintained and current.
- Communicate, coach and assist the field staff to ensure that all safety expectations are understood and met.