The Online Marketing Executive is responsible for carrying out all aspects of Online Marketing through a range of different digital media
- Writing informative and effective search engine optimised copy for the website and external blog postings.
- Develop easy-to-use , clear, concise, comprehensible content.
- Develop, maintain and engaging social media on twitter , Facebook, Google+, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Send out quality messages on these channels.
- Drive traffic to websites using of variety of methods.
- Collete and report back monthly on performance statistics for all digital communications across all channels, using these statistics to influence future digital activity.
- Managing the company's email marketing campaigns.
- Monitoring return on investment for the different online marketing campaigns.
- Keeping up to date with changes and advances in social media and advising on new channel and approaches to adopt.
- Having good written and spoken communications abilities.
- Being self motivated and flexible.
- Having critical thinking.
- Being independent.
- Being able to work on several projects at the same time.
- Having high attention to details.
- Having teamwork skills.
- Having networking abilities.
- Being able to understand social media
- Having problem solving skills.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Advertising/Media, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.