Monroe Consulting Group
Key Account Manager for Construction Job (Cleaning Technology-Solutions) JKT
Key job responsibilities will include :
- Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Development and achievement of sales through the direct sales and dealer channels
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business
- Compose business plans for all current and opportunity tender business
- Develop market exploration strategies for all product segments and the relevant industries
- Act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions
- Maintaining a long term business relationships with customers at all levels
- Responding to incoming sales enquiries
- Understanding customers’ business and product requirements
- Gathering market and customer information
- Feeding back customer and industry requirements to the management team with a view to developing new market penetration
- Responsible for accomplishing all business assessment gauge of Indonesia, including sales turnover per annum, profit target, etc.
- Select and manage an attractive product portfolio for all target groups and ensure a convincing and aggressive product positioning in the Indonesian market environment
Job Requirements :
- At least 5 years’ experience in marketing, sales, or related position in cleaning technology industry
- Good and strong network in B2B and B2G market
- Previous experience in account management, territory sales
- Strong account management and relationship building skills
- Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level
- Positive attitude
- Highly self-motivated.
- Able to perform pro-actively and independently also under pressure
- Proof of proven outstanding working performance in the past working experience
- Fluently bilingual in English and Indonesian
- Above average written and verbal communication skills
- Self-driven, detail-oriented, trust-worthy, and professional business etiquette and decision making
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||Monroe Consulting Group lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging markets in the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors.
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998 and have expanded across the South East Asian Region, opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, Thailand, Chile and Mexico. In 2005 Empresaria Group PLC became the majority shareholder, giving us access to the resources of more than 80 offices around the globe.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person.
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Monroe Consulting Group
- Masih Bekerja
- 26 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.