- Monitoring and controlling all Warehouse Operation (Jln Kima Raya I No. 1, Makassar).
- Manage and monitoring 3PL’s KPI.
- Plan, organize, direct and control all warehouse operation with LSP and to provide customer with highest level total distribution services including on time delivery and smooth operation.
- Providing weekly and monthly report of warehouse Operation.
- Manage the overall inventories of factor.
- Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts, reconciling with data storage system.
- Identify issues and make suitable recommendations for improvement and its implementations.
- Complete warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, following up on work results.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makassar Warehouse.
- Minimum Diploma Degree (D3), preferably majoring in Industrial Engineering or Logistics.
- Having at least 5 years of experience in Global Logistics or Supply Chain company.
- Understand about the handling of detailed spare parts warehousing.
- Good knowledge of Operating WMS.
- English communication ability is a must (oral & written).
- Willing to work under pressure and overtime.
- Excellent Computer literate (Ms Office, especially Microsoft Excel and Power Point).
- Good in personality, mature, reliable, initiative & team work.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Wisma Slipi, Jl. S Parman, Jakarta Barat