- Monitoring and controlling all Warehouse Operation (Jln Kima Raya I No. 1, Makassar).
- Manage and monitoring 3PL’s KPI.
- Plan, organize, direct and control all warehouse operation with LSP and to provide customer with highest level total distribution services including on time delivery and smooth operation.
- Providing weekly and monthly report of warehouse Operation.
- Manage the overall inventories of factor.
- Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts, reconciling with data storage system.
- Identify issues and make suitable recommendations for improvement and its implementations.
- Complete warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, following up on work results.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makassar Warehouse.
- Minimum Diploma Degree (D3), preferably majoring in Industrial Engineering or Logistics.
- Having at least 5 years of experience in Global Logistics or Supply Chain company.
- Understand about the handling of detailed spare parts warehousing.
- Good knowledge of Operating WMS.
- English communication ability is a must (oral & written).
- Willing to work under pressure and overtime.
- Excellent Computer literate (Ms Office, especially Microsoft Excel and Power Point).
- Good in personality, mature, reliable, initiative & team work.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Samsung SDS prides itself as having led Korea's IT industry for almost 30 years since its establishment in 1985. It has constantly evolved in response to clients' needs and the changes in the market.
Samsung SDS has paved the way for the growth and development of clients through innovation utilizing information technology in data processing operations, system integration, IT services and current ICT services. We are also the engine to Samsung Group's growth into a global enterprise as the sole ICT services and solutions provider, conducting major projects including system operation, consulting, system integration, IT outsourcing and ICT infrastructure for all Samsung Group affiliates.
PT. SAMSUNG SDS Global SCL Indonesia as a Logistics Company is one of subsidiaries of Samsung Group, the largest and fastest growing global company. Due to company business expansion plan in warehouse and logistics area, we are seeking the best candidates to fill vacant positions: