- Responsible for all compensation, benefit, payroll, HRIS duties. To include coordination and adherence with corporate policies and practices.
- will be responsible for ensuring that key objectives, relating to the Recruitment and Selection service are achieved
- Explains governmental rules, regulations, and procedures to associates and the need for strict compliance
- Leads employee activity
- Design, implement, and manage salary classification and compensation programs.
- Prepare occupational classifications, job descriptions, and salary scale in relation to Job Mapping purposes for determining best match Cigna Role Code & Towers Watson Role Code.
- Oversee competitive analysis, merit increases and salary structure.
- Conduct regular total compensation market analysis to confirm total compensation structure and market competitiveness for each position and function.
- Create and implement annual merit/bonus planning process while partnering with regional/home office & also Finance department.
- Ensure all salary adjustments, promotions confirm to established guidelines, policies and practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Finance, statistic or a related field
- Experience working with HRIS system, preferably PeopleSoft
Tutup pada 16/December/2016