About the role
Hosting is core to the success of Dojo Canggu. Hosts are responsible for creating and maintaining a healthy and productive environment for the most inspiring change-makers in our community. We welcome members into the space, often being the first and last point of connection during a members’ stay. Hosts also represent Dojo Canggu to the broader community of change-makers, at our own events, at external gatherings, and virtually on the Internet.
- Representative of the Space, this includes give amazing tours and follow our sales process to get the right people into the space and keep it at capacity, get members signed up in our system, on all the right email lists and connected to the Internet and printer, make sure they know and follow the house rules.
- Engage members, learn their needs, priorities and skills.
- Excitement and enthusiasm about members projects and great talent in flexible thinking and idea sharing.
- A cursory awareness of everyone's skills/interests/niche to fill in the gaps.
- Ability to actively see potential collaboration possibilities within the community and capability to connect people.
- Great understanding about the area. – Where to go for lunch, where is the nicest hostel, what’s on at the weekend.
- Overview over members and their projects to be able to connect them with the right people.
- Identifying and implementing continuous improvement processes and procedures.
- Support real-world and online communication activities, including posting daily on our Twitter, Instagram and Facebook pages.
- Support the management team in all activities.
- Events set up and break down.
- Capability to spot problems self-reliant and fast
- Welcome, greet and support members.
- Answering The Space phone line and general email inquiries.
- Check-in and track overall space usage.
- Operate Nexudus software.
- Basic accounting understandings
- Ensure at all times that members have a clean, healthy, functional working environment to include.
- Set-up and clean-up for events.
- Great English skills in speech and writing.
- Unwavering service mentality.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- You love people – talking, listening and connecting them.
- Desire to empower entrepreneurs to reach their full potential.
- Warm, friendly and open personality.
- Ability to anticipate a day’s events, and prepare spaces for smooth flow of activities.
- Comfort and facility with simple technology (A/V, computers, Wi-Fi, printers, dishwashers, LCD’s, Projectors).
- Strong sense of aesthetics, design and flow.
- Ability to stay positive and centered during stressful situations.
- IT knowledge – ability to help customers with small computer issues, installing programs, assisting with internet connection, IT trouble shooting.
- Self – reliant and ability to work independent and forward thinking.
- Great understanding and enthusiasm of what a coworking space is. Capability to represent the Brand and actively help to build new partnerships and opportunities for our members to get the most out of the Space.
- Plugged into the local community – know what Meetups to hit and which ones we want to host.
- Excited about taking ownership of the space but are happy to be a part of a larger team.
- Familiar with mac and pc
- Minimum 2 years experience in hospitality works.
- Experience in hosting or as reception.
Tutup pada 08/December/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
88 Jalan Batu Mejan, Canggu, Bali, Indonesia