We are hiring! The Dojo Canggu is now accepting applications from exceptional service-oriented individuals for a Host Position. This role is central to the daily operations of “The Space”, and critical to serving and stewarding our growing community of change-makers. This person joins a special team of folks who are helping re-define business and entrepreneurship for the 21st Century. To apply, review the job description and requirements below, and send your resume and a cover letter
About the role
Hosting is core to the success of Dojo Canggu. Hosts are responsible for creating and maintaining a healthy and productive environment for the most inspiring change-makers in our community. We welcome members into the space, often being the first and last point of connection during a members’ stay. Hosts also represent Dojo Canggu to the broader community of change-makers, at our own events, at external gatherings, and virtually on the Internet.
We seek applicants who maximize positive impact. Highly qualified candidates will have an infectious and positive attitude, a deep commitment to customer service, strong self-awareness, a charitable mindset, optimism, and a long-term view of success.
Host / Facilitator:
- Representative of the Space, this includes give amazing tours and follow our sales process to get the right people into the space and keep it at capacity, get members signed up in our system, on all the right email lists and connected to the Internet and printer, make sure they know and follow the house rules.
- Engage members, learn their needs, priorities and skills.
- Excitement and enthusiasm about members projects and great talent in flexible thinking and idea sharing.
- A cursory awareness of everyone's skills/interests/niche to fill in the gaps.
- Ability to actively see potential collaboration possibilities within the community and capability to connect people.
- Great understanding about the area. – Where to go for lunch, where is the nicest hostel, what’s on at the weekend.
- Overview over members and their projects to be able to connect them with the right people.
- Identifying and implementing continuous improvement processes and procedures.
- Support real-world and online communication activities, including posting daily on our Twitter, Instagram and Facebook pages.
- Support the management team in all activities.
- Events set up and break down.
- Capability to spot problems self-reliant and fast
- Welcome, greet and support members.
- Answering The Space phone line and general email inquiries.
- Check-in and track overall space usage.
- Operate Nexudus software.
- Basic accounting understandings
- Ensure at all times that members have a clean, healthy, functional working environment to include.
- Set-up and clean-up for events.
- Great English skills in speech and writing.
- Unwavering service mentality.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- You love people – talking, listening and connecting them.
- Desire to empower entrepreneurs to reach their full potential.
- Warm, friendly and open personality.
- Ability to anticipate a day’s events, and prepare spaces for smooth flow of activities.
- Comfort and facility with simple technology (A/V, computers, Wi-Fi, printers, dishwashers, LCD’s, Projectors).
- Strong sense of aesthetics, design and flow.
- Ability to stay positive and centered during stressful situations.
- IT knowledge – ability to help customers with small computer issues, installing programs, assisting with internet connection, IT trouble shooting.
- Self – reliant and ability to work independent and forward thinking.
- Great understanding and enthusiasm of what a coworking space is. Capability to represent the Brand and actively help to build new partnerships and opportunities for our members to get the most out of the Space.
- Plugged into the local community – know what Meetups to hit and which ones we want to host.
- Excited about taking ownership of the space but are happy to be a part of a larger team.
- Familiar with mac and pc
- Minimum 2 years experience in hospitality works.
- Experience in hosting or as reception.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Dojo Bali Coworking\n \n \n \n Coworking | Community Center | Collaboration\n Beachside Coworking in Bali, Echo Beach, Canggu.\n \n \n \n Dojo Bali is a double story beach side Coworking spaces 1 minutes walk from one of the best surf breaks in the world, on the lush and tropical island of Bali. With a broad and extremely talented transcend international and local community connecting and collaborating Dojo is a hive of talent.\n \n \n \n Our space is equipped with dual high speed internet connections, three professional conference rooms for private meetings, webinars, and workshops. We provide our members with computer & accessories rentals, private skype booths, Nalu Bowls, health food, and amazing coffee, lockers, surf racks, pool and shower facility. We regularly host speaking events, think tanks, skill sharing, workshops and art exhibitions for the community.\n \n \n \n Dojo Bali provides an environment to work and grow in. It will be a place for daily training and learning, a space in which to overcome challenges. Importantly, we hope Dojo Bali will become a home of community engagement and interaction.\n \n \n \n Our Vision\n Our vision is to create an inspiring work environment for talented international & local members.\n \n \n \n Our mission is to build a space for the community to connect, share, and develop skills, while providing work life balance while giving back to the island of Bali through our community outreach programs, focusing on education, environmental protection and youth support.\n \n \n Who our Customers\n The Dojo is a coworking space for thinkers, creatives, digital nomads, designers, entrepreneurs, startups, travelling business people, web designers, illustrators, translators, artists, writers, programmers, fashion designers, marketing consultants, finance consultants, lawyers, mentors, photographers, tech heads, videographers and basically anyone that is over the norm and needs fast internet and an inspiring place to work from.\n \n \n \n What is Coworking\n \n If your new to this concept we suggest you read up it here, don't worry its very new for Indonesia.\n \n \n https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coworking\n \n http://coworkingeurope.net/2015/11/20/the-global-coworking-survey-2015/\n \n http://www.dojobali.org\n \n http://whatiscoworking.com