- Secures supply chain Packaging Material (PM) / Additional Material (AM) order fulfillment which includes Order management, design administration, invoicing, claim administration and logistics.
- Synergy with internal functions i.e. Planning, Logistics, Additional Material, Marketing, Technical Service to secure smooth order handling which always lead to increase productivity.
- Together with KAM, secure accurate Sales Forecasting (3 months focus and co-planning with customers) and update all required periods.
- Seek for process and system automation opportunities.
- Increased overall productivity in front-office processes.
- A minimum of Diploma Degree in relevant disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Supply Chain and customer fronting experience
- Good in customer service, customer handling and customer communication
- Experience in Logistic is an advantage
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Knowledge in SAP is an advantage
- This is a 6 months temporary position