- Responsible for the planning and execution of internal audit activities for both Head Office and Branches.
- Responsible to perform internal audit to ensure the reliability of financial reporting, efficiency of operational activity and compliance of Policies, Procedures and Regulations.
- Responsible to performs special Audit, searching for Fraud, problems and give ideas recommendation to the management for the solutions.
- Responsible to identify and recommend improvements to policies and procedures including continous improvement in internall controls for the organization.
- Candidate must possess Bachelor/Master Degree in Accounting from reputable university (GPA min 3.00)
- Minimum 5 (Five) years’ experience in leading Internal Audit Department in Multifinance companies
- Good knowledge in Internal Audit and Finance/Accounting area and preferably has experience in Audit firm
- Preferably has experience in handling multi branch company
- Strong leadership, high motivation and integrity