- Develop and continuously refine distribution strategy balancing use of in-house delivery fleet (Zalora Delivery Express, ZDEX), existing delivery partners and new partners to improve customer experience and lower costs
- Manage day to day operations and build processes supporting cost efficiency and high customer satisfaction
- Manage relationships and build robust business processes with external delivery partners
- Innovate use of external partners to build better customer experience
- Optimize strategic value of ZDEX, currently present in JABODETABEK, Bandung, Denpasar, Surabaya, Medan, Makassar
- Develop the distribution organization and ensure high focus on people development
- Create transparency on department performance by reporting on both financial and non-financial KPIs, and push for ever more efficient operations
- Drive implementation of continuous improvement agenda with the aim to develop world class operations
- Ensure highest HSSE standards to ensure the workspace is safe and zero accidents
- Be fully committed to building Zalora as the number one ecommerce!
- You have an outstanding ability to lead, drive change and motivate people
- You have education from top ranked Indonesian or international universities with excellent academic results
- You have >5 years relevant work experience from leading companies in the Operations industry or top consulting firms. Candidates with international experience or work experience from international companies preferred
- You have excellent analytical skills and great attention to detail
- Experience in developing and implementing operational process to ensure robustness, controls, speed and cost efficiency
- Experience with the 3PL industry in Indonesia, preferably from both 3PL and user side
- Strong negotiation skills, its in your DNA to don’t leave anything on the table
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- A dynamic personality, high level of enthusiasm and commitment
- You speak native Bahasa and fluent English
- You are excited to work in a multicultural and high pace environment
ZALORA entered the South East Asian market with a bang in 2012 and hasn’t looked back. We are South East Asia’s number one fashion and beauty destination and the most visited fashion website in the region. We ship our goods to all corners of the countries we operate in: Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia (including Brunei), Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and Thailand. Our ambition is to be South-East Asia’s number 1 destination for 20 and 30-somethings who love fashion. We have set ourselves a target to triple our current size by the end of 2014 and this is only possible if we continue to work with top talent across the globe to help us realize our vision.
THE ZALORA WAY
We are different in everything we do or anything you have ever seen in South East Asia, and we are proud of it! The ZALORA-way is the only way we know and runs through every single thing we do. Fashion constantly changes, these core pillars of our existence do not. If you are a confident, hungry, smart and passionate individual who likes to work hard and enjoys being in a vibrant environment with extraordinary talents, you’ll fit in just fine!
We are customer obsessed. We know that our customers are just like us, they love fashion and want the latest looks and styles at the best value-for-money. We have the most favorable return policies and best customer service team in the country and will continue to set the standards for what customer service in South East Asia should be like. We think of our customers first in everything we do – their happiness is fundamental to us.
We move fast. The ZALORA world is extremely fast-moving and we expect you to be able to keep up with the pace. We will always be the innovative force within the South East Asian fashion market and to ensure ongoing development we will always keep our product offering evolving as well as finding new and more efficient ways to make our customers happy.
We continuously innovate. We are the first serious fashion and beauty e-tailer in a very young and booming economy. As such, we create history every day and constantly have to find new solutions to problems we encounter. No one has ever done anything like this in the region and there is no secret formula on how to get it right. It is important that all of our employees have an extreme “go-getter” attitude and can roll with the punches without feeling lost when they have to figure out a solution to a problem they have never seen before. We also believe that there is always room for improvement and hence we don’t settle for satisfactory, we strive for the best.
We promote a culture of progress and learning. We pride ourselves with being able to offer an extremely vibrant, energetic and supportive working environment and as such are able to attract the best talent in the country. We have a great track record for internal promotions and we have several success stories of people who have started from very junior positions and quickly risen in the ranks due to their raw talent and passionate drive. ZALORA is a pure meritocracy, i.e. our employees’ success is purely based on performance and not their age, how they look, where they come from or who they know (or don’t know). We always encourage our employees to question the status quo, to freely speak their mind and always to form and voice their own opinion.
Review ( PT Fashion Eservices Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Zalora memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi masyarakat yang ingin membeli pakaian dengan lebih simpel melalui situs jual pakaian, dan situs ini sudah cukup terkenal di Indonesia.
Fasilitas dan tunjangan yang diberikan kepada karyawan masih kurang lengkap, padahal seharusnya perusahaan bisa memberikan lebih baik daripada yang sekarang.