KJPP - Rengganis, Hamid & Rekan (RHP)
Associate Partner (Certified Public Valuer)
- Make a plan and evaluation of the development division who are reported each year and monitor their achievement over time
- Develop a strategy and effort to achieve the target of achieving divisions, including monitoring services.
- Coordinate, implement, monitor and monitor implementation of work in the division to get the job done in accordance with the target, SOPs and standards / guidelines applicable in KJPP - RHR.
- To supervise the work of other professional assessments or assignments in accordance with their competence and assignment of KJPP - RHR, ranging from documents, working papers and preparing the assessment report according to standards and procedures prescribed KJPP - RHR.
- Ensure that the work carried out in an organized, timely, well settled in the team and always coordinate on the work performed.
- Together with the team and tops to create and enhance Quality Management Standards (QMS) from time to time.
- Make a presentation to the assignor (if necessary) and prepare all the ingredients necessary material in accordance with the guidelines set forth KJPP - RHR.
- Monitoring greenfile document archiving in a complete and was accountable
- Update and analyze database corresponding division.
- To coordinate with the research division for the development of data base and market research.
- Make an annual report on the work that has been done and complete the form provided by the employee appraisal KJPP - RHR for the sake of regular assessment of employees (annual).
- Conduct analysis and reporting of employee appraisal of the staff is below.
- Analyzes the development of business prospects in the future, the needs of service users as well as monitor the development of competitors, and provide suggestions for business development KJPP - RHR
- Together with the leaders doing Examination Quality Performance Study on a regular basis in accordance with the Quality Management Standard KJPP - RHR.
- Carry out other duties given by KJPP - RHR.
- Certified Public Valuer in Property from Ministry of Finance
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in valuation with ability to manage team
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Good Health, and willing to work hard
|Lokasi||Kuningan, Jawa Barat|
|Industri||Hukum / Layanan Hukum|
We are an international valuation & advisory service firm and has a strategic alliance with CB. Richard Ellis, our service covers research and property consultancy, asset valuation & management, bussines valuation, plants & machinery valuation, valuation for secured lending purpose, IPO & stock exchange related valuation, IFRS valuation, agriculture properties valuation
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Our vision is to be the most advance in valuation service, the most trusted, the most solid organization with unquestionable integrity, the most innovative and knowledge creating professionals. To realize this vision, we are looking for dynamic, aggressive and talented individuals to be part of our growing team.