- To check all the documents AP for payments are correct against supporting documents and apply with the Company’s standard operating procedures
- To ensure that the advance report is properly done by project admin area and approved by authorized person
- To post the journal correctly into the system and ensure that no long outstanding advance/payable in the system
- To liaise with Project admin area for any issue for AP and Advance
- Candidate must passes at least a bachelor degree finance/accounting (S1)
- Required languages English
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field in required for this position
- Advance in computer literature such as Ms.office, especially Ms. Excel
- Able to work under pressure within tight deadline, detail and also can work as a team or individually
- Decipline and hard worker
- Can work with team
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Nexwave Technologies is the premier regional provider of network engineering services and supplier of specialized telecommunication products. We design, build and manage telecommunication networks and provide comprehensive suite of specialized products and cost effective solutions to address the network infrastructure need of fixed and mobile operators in Asia-Pacific.
We have diverse network experiences and excellent track records in successful implementation of GSM, GPRS, CDMA, 3G/UMTS networks. Many telecommunication service operators in the Asia Pacific region and the world’s biggest equipment vendors have made Nexwave Technologies their service partner of choice.Our core belief of integrity, passion and trust are the key values underlying the strong partnerships we are enjoying with our customers and business partners.
Nexwave Technologies Pte Ltd is a wholly-owned subsidiary of TeleChoice International Limited.