- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Property Development/Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.
- Handle maitenance and preventive process for operational building.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skill.
- Able to work Individually as well as in Team - Oriented Environment.
- Full-Time position(s) available.