- In charge of a network group (RNC/BSC/Cluster) KPI/SLA/RSLA fulfillment. Action plan, and execution
- In charge for certain network group issue identification, including poor coverage spot, worst performance cells, suddenly degraded cells, sleeping cells, and congestion cells.
- In charge for certain network group optimization, solution, method of procedure production, and follow up execution until solved using Change Request Management Rules
- In charge froe performance team setup, regional customer collection and management, regional major performance issue escalation
- Handling subcon management
- Bachelor degree or above in Telecommunications or related field of study
- Minimum 10 years experience in RF planning and optimization
- Have working experience in RF for big scale network (>2000 sites) or capital city network.
- Excellent technical knowledge of GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS RF planning and optimization
- Understand the fundamentals of GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS network systems
- Fluent in English is a MUST.
- Hands-on experience in the areas and tools of radio network planning and optimization.
- Able to work well in a fast-paced changing environment
- Customer oriented, proactive, self driven and able to meet tight deadlines of project
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English; proficiency in Mandarin will be an added advantage
- Candidate must be willing to travel within Indonesia
- Have Siemens BTS planning and Optimization experience is advantage.
Ged BRI IIJl Jend Sudirman Kav 44-46 BRI II Building 22rdBendungan Hilir, Tanah AbangJakarta Pusat 10210 DKI Jakarta