The Senior Auditor will be reporting into the Regional Audit Manager. You will be expected to control and monitor high standards of internal audit by maintaining efficient and secure processes. The successful candidate will also be responsible for developing and implementing audit policies and systems to monitor the organizations efficiency.
Our client is one of the biggest Conglomerate in Indonesia. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically. As a result of ambitious plans they are expanding their business in Jakarta. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Senior Auditor who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
- Constructing weekly and monthly internal reports, with detailed commentary around commercial implications
- Continuous streamlined process to ensure risks are minimized
- Coordinate and prepare the Internal Control Plan
- Follow up and review with external auditors
- Improve and implement existing SOP
- Liaise with the Group's Internal Control Process
- Prepare and schedule related internal control points of attention
- Updating cash forecast with Controllers and Purchasing team
- Testing of the implemented SOP
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required; postgraduate degree preferred
- A minimum 5 years experience in Internal Control/ Internal Audit
- Having in depth knowledge in implementing SOX (Sarbanes Oxley Act)
- Good knowledge in Internal Auditing, Business Process Improvement and Risk Management
- Working flexibility as you will be required to travel if needed (Less than 4x annually)
- Ideally you will have experienced handling Industrial related client
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems from the on-set
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the worldfs top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors: