Barry Callebaut Comextra Indonesia PT
Job Qualification :
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably engineers specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent. Food industry background would be an advantage.
- Have a leadership skill.
- Able to work underpressure and overtime if needed.
- Willing to be placed in Bandung
- Required language : English
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Prepare Preventive Maintenance plan
- Monitoring preventive maintenance plan
- Coordinating and supervise corrective and breakdown maintenance
- Make trouble shooting and analise it to prevent repeating problem
- Monitoring Critical Part machine part and make order request
- Make a plan for doing minor modification and monitoring it
- Make a monthly maintenance activity report
- Lead small team
This is supervisor level position.
Your effort to send us your English resume is highly appreciated. Please be note that only selected candidate will be informed for the next selection step.
|Lokasi||Bandung, Jawa Barat|
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||Barry Callebaut Comextra Indonesia PT lihat lowongan|
Barry Callebaut is the world’s leading supplier of high-quality cocoa and chocolate products. Our broad range of products and services span all aspects from cocoa sourcing to fine chocolate products, which are loved by people of all ages worldwide. We are passionate about our business and work hard every day to ensure that there is enough chocolate in the world. Nothing is more important to our success than the combined expertise of our 8,500 Barry Callebaut employees around the world. Our international focus in the fascinating world of cocoa-growing and chocolate are the colorful backdrop for our many functions across a wide range of disciplines. In addition to sharing a passion for chocolate, Barry Callebaut employees live our other corporate values every day - customer focus, entrepreneurship, integrity and team spirit. We are committed to making sure that they have the right skills, know-how and deep understanding of our customers and their needs. Engaging and developing our employees is the key to our success. Because our business focus is so broad, the scope of career opportunities within Barry Callebaut can cover many functional areas.