ACT Education Solutions, Limited
Regional Academic Manager
- Managing the delivery of AES programs throughout schools within the Indonesian region
- Visiting schools to provide academic and administrative support to ensure best practice and outcomes
- Liaising with key personnel from schools and with AES Head Office staff
- Training teachers in AES program delivery
- Ensuring academic standards are maintained through the on-going moderation of student assessment
- A masters degree in education or equivalent, preferably from an English-speaking country
- A TESOL qualification
- At least 5 years’ experience in teaching at a senior high school level
- At least 5 years’ experience in an education management position
- Bi-lingual: English/Bahasa Indonesian (fluent in both languages)
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work effectively autonomously and in a small team
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic to meet outcomes
|Lokasi||Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta|
ACT Education Solutions, Limited (AES), a wholly owned subsidiary of ACT Inc, is looking for a Regional Academic Manager to be based in our Jakarta office. This person will, among other duties, be responsible for the academic management of our programs in schools in the Indonesian region. Our major program is the Global Assessment Certificate® (GAC), a leading university preparation program for students who do not speak English as their first language.
Over a short span of less than a decade, AES has built a very solid reputation globally. We are looking for a dynamic person to part of our exciting future in the S.E. Asian region and more specifically Indonesia.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
lowongan kerja rekomendasi