- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (text, image, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourage the social community to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the awareness, preference and to take action of acquisition.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices.
- Collaborate with internal marketing team and other departments to manage reputation
- Proven working experience in social media marketing preferably managing banking brands
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skill
- Demonstrate social networking experience and social analytics tool knowledge
- Knowledge on online marketing and general marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail dan customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Min D3 degree in communication or Journalism
Tutup pada 08/December/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Kota Kasablanka, South Jakarta, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia