1. HR Admin Support & Contracted staff Controlling:
- Assist HR Dept. in personnel administration to ensure providing respective HRAM timely support.
- Arrange payment for all invoices of HR Dept. as per existing required procedures
- Check the payroll for Contracted staff (including bonuses, sales incentives and other payment: OT allowance…).
- Responsible for administering the personal filing system and People Light update monthly.
- Complete monthly payroll for employees.
- Make monthly reconciliation report on total compensations to clarify the difference.
- Complete the final compensation and severance allowance for leaving employees.
- Execute monthly payroll and coordinate with Finance to ensure timely and accuracy remittance for employees every month prior 26th.
- Assist HRAM / Country HR Manager in participating in salary and benefit survey.
- Evaluates jobs for developing compensation and benefits program.
- Submit monthly report (manpower) to HRAM/ HR & GA Manager or other report related to manpower whenever required.
- Complete social and health insurance, personal accident insurance or other insurance benefits for employees every month upon case-by-case basis.
- Contact social, health offices and labor authorities on providing labor book, social insurance book and health care card for employees as per local law.
- Update staffs list & payroll of all staffs to Insurance Broker (quarterly).
- Make the report to Social Insurance every month as per mandatory requirement.
- Complete the transferring procedure Social Insurance Book for leaving staffs.
4. Personal Income Tax:
- Complete monthly personal income tax declaration for employees, and expatriates and report to Tax Department.
- Compile annual personal income tax finalization for employees, or expatriates and report to Tax Department.
- Contact Tax authorities on new issues of personal income tax and inform to employees promptly.
- Follow up and record the new hires’ compensation structure.
- Assist to make annual salary survey.
- Update and record the job evaluation for all jobs in company.
- Register for the changes in staffs to the Service Labor, Invalid and Social Affairs
- Assist all activities related to HR or company events or any requests from Head of HR
- Bachelor degree (preferred from Finance or Business Management Faculty).
- Good written and oral English.
- 3 –5 year experience in C&B management as supervisor with a positive attitude and good interpersonal skills.
- HR and local Law knowledge.
- Income Tax Article 21 knowledge.
- Strong knowledge in salary structure and development, benefits and compensation, surveys/benchmarking and job evaluation systems.
- Possess good analytical skills.
- Good Interpersonal Skills.
- Good knowledge of C&B retail market/retail industry information.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Possess good judgement and decision making capability.
- Able to handle confidential information appropriately.
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and handling multiple tasks.
- Self-motivated, independent and proactive.