1. HR Admin Support & Contracted staff Controlling:
- Assist HR Dept. in personnel administration to ensure providing respective HRAM timely support.
- Arrange payment for all invoices of HR Dept. as per existing required procedures
- Check the payroll for Contracted staff (including bonuses, sales incentives and other payment: OT allowance…).
- Responsible for administering the personal filing system and People Light update monthly.
- Complete monthly payroll for employees.
- Make monthly reconciliation report on total compensations to clarify the difference.
- Complete the final compensation and severance allowance for leaving employees.
- Execute monthly payroll and coordinate with Finance to ensure timely and accuracy remittance for employees every month prior 26th.
- Assist HRAM / Country HR Manager in participating in salary and benefit survey.
- Evaluates jobs for developing compensation and benefits program.
- Submit monthly report (manpower) to HRAM/ HR & GA Manager or other report related to manpower whenever required.
- Complete social and health insurance, personal accident insurance or other insurance benefits for employees every month upon case-by-case basis.
- Contact social, health offices and labor authorities on providing labor book, social insurance book and health care card for employees as per local law.
- Update staffs list & payroll of all staffs to Insurance Broker (quarterly).
- Make the report to Social Insurance every month as per mandatory requirement.
- Complete the transferring procedure Social Insurance Book for leaving staffs.
4. Personal Income Tax:
- Complete monthly personal income tax declaration for employees, and expatriates and report to Tax Department.
- Compile annual personal income tax finalization for employees, or expatriates and report to Tax Department.
- Contact Tax authorities on new issues of personal income tax and inform to employees promptly.
- Follow up and record the new hires’ compensation structure.
- Assist to make annual salary survey.
- Update and record the job evaluation for all jobs in company.
- Register for the changes in staffs to the Service Labor, Invalid and Social Affairs
- Assist all activities related to HR or company events or any requests from Head of HR
- Bachelor degree (preferred from Finance or Business Management Faculty).
- Good written and oral English.
- 3 –5 year experience in C&B management as supervisor with a positive attitude and good interpersonal skills.
- HR and local Law knowledge.
- Income Tax Article 21 knowledge.
- Strong knowledge in salary structure and development, benefits and compensation, surveys/benchmarking and job evaluation systems.
- Possess good analytical skills.
- Good Interpersonal Skills.
- Good knowledge of C&B retail market/retail industry information.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Possess good judgement and decision making capability.
- Able to handle confidential information appropriately.
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and handling multiple tasks.
- Self-motivated, independent and proactive.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Group companies deal with multi business hospitality and retail industry. The group invests in fast-growing Asia and key markets around the world, through the representation of global brands and the development of innovative retail concepts in many brands. We are committed to the fast-growing, complex markets of Asia. From this dynamic region, our brands will springboard to cities around the world. Together with our global brand partners, we will create the most desired brands and retail experiences.