- Develop and maintain good relationship with customer in the region.
- Assist the maintenance staff in the development and use of procedures and keep the competitive performance in sulaweisi area.
- Review the department's policies, procedure manuals, job descriptions, etc., at least annually for revisions and make recommendations to the Administrator.
- Coordinate maintenance services and activities with other related departments as transmission and quality team.
- Make written oral reports and recommendations to the Administrator, as necessary or required, concerning the operation of the Maintenance Department; assist in establishing a preventive maintenance program.
- Inspect storage rooms, workrooms, utility or janitorial closets, etc., for upkeep and supply control.
- Perform administrative duties such as completing necessary forms, reports, evaluations, studies, etc., to assure control of network quality.
- Ensure that services performed by teams are properly completed or supervised in accordance with contracts or work orders.
- Ensure that appropriate safety measures are in place when performing tasks that could result in bodily injury.
- Executes training schedule when on-boarding a new Maintenance Director.
- Interview all potential maintenance candidates for community.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Facility Management or equivalent.
- Ten or more years of telcom and wireless technical management field experience.
- Track record of training staff is desirable.
- Past leadership experience is required.
- Will be required to travel 70% of time on behalf of Company.
Tutup pada 08/December/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Ktr Cabang Ged Bumi Mandiri Jl Jend Basuki Rachmad 129-137 Ged Bumi Mandiri Embong Kaliasin, Genteng Surabaya 60271 Jawa Timur