- Develop and maintain good relationship with customer in the region.
- Assist the maintenance staff in the development and use of procedures and keep the competitive performance in sulaweisi area.
- Review the department's policies, procedure manuals, job descriptions, etc., at least annually for revisions and make recommendations to the Administrator.
- Coordinate maintenance services and activities with other related departments as transmission and quality team.
- Make written oral reports and recommendations to the Administrator, as necessary or required, concerning the operation of the Maintenance Department; assist in establishing a preventive maintenance program.
- Inspect storage rooms, workrooms, utility or janitorial closets, etc., for upkeep and supply control.
- Perform administrative duties such as completing necessary forms, reports, evaluations, studies, etc., to assure control of network quality.
- Ensure that services performed by teams are properly completed or supervised in accordance with contracts or work orders.
- Ensure that appropriate safety measures are in place when performing tasks that could result in bodily injury.
- Executes training schedule when on-boarding a new Maintenance Director.
- Interview all potential maintenance candidates for community.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Facility Management or equivalent.
- Ten or more years of telcom and wireless technical management field experience.
- Track record of training staff is desirable.
- Past leadership experience is required.
- Will be required to travel 70% of time on behalf of Company.
|Perusahaan||ZTE PT lihat lowongan|
PT. ZTE Indonesia as subsidiary company of ZTE Corporation is one of the leading telecommunication solution suppliers based on China providing total solution to telecom carriers worldwide. ZTE’s over 65,000 employees are working in more than 130 countries and regions in Asia, America, Europe, Africa, etc.