As a Finance & Collection Staff, your main responsibilities will involve :
- Collects and reconciles premiums and non premiums, invoices or applies cash in order to maximize.
- Collects and minimizes outstanding balances and delinquencies to assigned accounts.
- Account Payable:
- Prepares, reconciles and maintains general and subsidiary ledgers, reports, analyzes, interprets accounting records and drives remediation of un-reconciled balances.
- Performs general administration activities in support of team. Act as customer service representative with internal and external clients and distributors clearly responding to inquiries by providing technical advice in a professional, timely and accurate manner.
- Provide administrative support to local team and participate in projects, as assigned.
As a Finance & Collection Staff, your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Contract position(s) available.