- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety or Naval System/Architecture)
- Maintaining occupational health and environmental monitoring data.
- Providing data, records and evidence required during periodic internal and external QHSE Management System audits and for pre-qualification.
- Updating and reviewing QHSE legislation and other requirements.
- Required skill(s): ISO 14001, ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, Internal Auditor.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering - Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.