- Providing technical support and/or field implementation support for existing projects
- Provide Customer Training/support for existing projects as well as prospective ones
- To assist Sales Engineers/Technical Commercial Engineers on after-sales support.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in project or trading company dealing with electrical industry (Transmission and Distribution)
- Good IT skills are necessary and an understanding of HTML is required
- Computer literate (MS Office & Internet Explorer) is a must;
- Able to communicate in English, both oral and written, in-view of relations with foreign companies
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Posses a good time management, organized and structured
- Well administration, organized/structured, clean and discipline
- Excellent interpersonal and communicational skills
- Highly motivated, willing to learn progressively throughout the career due to the nature of the industry.
- Electrical Engineer graduated from a reputable university/S1 (preferably ITB/ITS) or Equivalent major in High Current or related fields with 2 years of experience;
- Or minimum D3 with longer field experience (i.e., in PLN projects);
- Male, age between 24-32 years
- Preferably has knowledge and/or experience in:
- LIVE WORKING (PDKB) - TOOLS for Electricians; and/or
- TESTING of ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENTS
- Preferably has experience in marketing SIMILAR electrical equipments/products;
- Has field experience in MV Distribution System is important;
- Willing to travel for technical support/after sales technical support whenever required.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Tutup pada 08/December/2016