PT Enertelindo Kencana
Technical Support Engineer - (Job Code: TSE-01)
Working alongside a strong and talented team, the successful candidates will be heavily involved in working on new projects, while continuing to monitor and report on existing ones.
- Providing technical support and/or field implementation support for existing projects
- Provide Customer Training/support for existing projects as well as prospective ones
- To assist Sales Engineers/Technical Commercial Engineers on after-sales support.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in project or trading company dealing with electrical industry (Transmission and Distribution)
- Good IT skills are necessary and an understanding of HTML is required
- Computer literate (MS Office & Internet Explorer) is a must;
- Able to communicate in English, both oral and written, in-view of relations with foreign companies
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Posses a good time management, organized and structured
- Well administration, organized/structured, clean and discipline
- Excellent interpersonal and communicational skills
- Highly motivated, willing to learn progressively throughout the career due to the nature of the industry.
- Electrical Engineer graduated from a reputable university/S1 (preferably ITB/ITS) or Equivalent major in High Current or related fields with 2 years of experience;
- Or minimum D3 with longer field experience (i.e., in PLN projects);
- Male, age between 24-32 years
- Preferably has knowledge and/or experience in:
- LIVE WORKING (PDKB) - TOOLS for Electricians; and/or
- TESTING of ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENTS
- Preferably has experience in marketing SIMILAR electrical equipments/products;
- Has field experience in MV Distribution System is important;
- Willing to travel for technical support/after sales technical support whenever required.
If you are qualified for the above position, please apply through Jobstreet with brief Curriculum Vitae and Application Letter (please mention Job Code applied), and most recent photograph.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
" Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview "
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
Our company has over 15 years of experience operating as a Sole Agent/Distributor of electrical equipments in Indonesia, concentrate on products and its line of services. ENERTELINDO imports and distributes through its distributors' network to the utilities and industries (i.e., power-plant contractors, panel builders, power-generating industries). Our main client is state owned electricity power company, PT. PLN (Persero). ENERTELINDO performs complete products installations and has a sub-line activity for small/medium size contractors.
Please visit our website at www.enertelindo.com to know more about us.