PT Johnson Controls Indonesia
Service Sales Engineer-PSA
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Sales - Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Job Desc :
- Respond to parts queries by preparing PSA proposal and coordinate with spare parts coordinator for parts quotations.
- Develop and build customer relationships through proactive visit/phone calls
- Submit and follow-up quotations/proposals to customers in a timely and professional manner
- Coordinate with Technical Service Engineer to submit regular inspection report in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure optimized sales and market coverage
- Actively look for new service business opportunities and ensure the retention of our existing customer base through team-working, proactive customer visits and customer relationship building
- Deliver revenue and profitability in the area of assigned responsibility
- Maintain constant field intelligence and feedback pertinent information on competitors activities, product, prices, business performance and promotional programmes
- Develop and implement continuous improvement initiatives to support the overall service strategic objectives both short and long term
- Ensure the highest standard of Service Quality is maintained at all times
- Ensure correct working practices and procedures are followed at all times
- Ensure timely reporting of sales activity, prospects and forecast
- Deliver secured sales, profitability as defined in the AOP process and directed by the Service Sales Manager.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure the overall company objectives are achieved at all times.
- Perform any other duties from time to time, whether ad-hoc or otherwise, as assigned by your superior or management
|Industri||Teknik / Konsultasi Teknis|
Johnson Controls is a world-class employer where ingenuity and excellence are welcome.
As a diversified, industrial growth company, we have achieved increased sales for 61 consecutive years. And we do everything possible to value, challenge and reward our employees. Our people enjoy working for a successful company that offers leadership development from within, a commitment to diversity and inclusion, competitive salaries and benefits – and more.At Johnson Controls, you’ll be challenged to innovate and encouraged to apply your talent and knowledge. And you will be well-rewarded for delivering results.