Senior Manager – Finance and Accounting will be responsible for overseeing of all finance, accounting and reporting activities for Indonesia. The position will lead all day-to-day finance operations and supervise a team of staff members including functional responsibility over accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll. The position will also be responsible for ensuring and audit.
- Overseeing all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate accounting standards and regulatory requirements
- Maintaining internal control and safeguards for receipt of revenue, costs, and programme budgets and actual expenditures
- Coordinating all audit activity
- Consistently analyzing of financial data and presenting financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements; monitor progress, changes and keep senior leadership abreast of the financial status
- Assisting leadership in the annual budgeting and planning process; administering and reviewing all financial plans and comparing to actual results with a view to identifying, explaining and correcting variances as appropriate
- Managing organizational cash flow forecasting
- Leveraging strengths of the finance team members - providing clarity on the roles and responsibilities; developing and implementing training programmes to maximize and help them reach optimal individual and organizational goals
The Senior Manager – Finance & Accounting will report temporarily to the CEO. In the future, you will report to a Regional VP of Finance or CFO.
- Seven to ten years of accounting and finance experience, ideally beginning in accounting and audit, followed by experience in gathering, evaluating, presenting and reporting financial information to executive teams and external stakeholders
- Solid experience coordinating audit activities and managing reporting, budget development and analysis, accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, payroll; experience in compliance and reporting; advanced knowledge of accounting and reporting software
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; experience in effectively communicating key data, including presentations to senior management, board or other outside partners
- Ability to translate complex financial concepts to individuals at all levels including finance and non-finance managers
- Required languages: English, Bahasa Indonesia