- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Law or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Change Management, Microsoft Office
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in LAW or equivalent.
- Academic and professional qualifications in Legal
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory law and knowledge of the legal aspects of Indonesia goverment.
- Proven track record in contract negotiation and drafting;
- Proven track record of providing accurate and effective legal counsel; and
- Proven track record of adding value to an organisation through the development of comprehensive contract documents that mitigate risk and penalties.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills;
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills necessary for interaction with the Demonstrate knowledge of, and experience with, laws dealing with government and/or commercial contract administration, particularly contract negotiation, preparation and administration;
- Ability to provide independent advise (orally and in writing) to senior level management on highly technical matters;
- Demonstrate success in managing and conducting a variety of litigation matters; Good planning and organization skills; and
- Proven ability to delicately solve sensitive matters