- Defining and executing a specific social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategycally exploiting all aspect of the social media marketing roadmap
- Collaborate with other department (sales, customer relation, marketing, etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions,
- Administrate the creation and publishing of content.
- Create a regular publishing schedule, implement a contact editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific marketing campaigns.
- Monitor audience growth, audience profile, audience engagement, content reach, and response rate and quality
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies, Communication, Public Relations, Administration, Marketing, Advertising or equivalent.
- Proven working experince at least 6 years in social media or related field
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrated social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability.
- Fluent in English
- Must possess a solid understanding of the social media universe (YouTube, Flickr, Forums, Blogs, etc)
- Applicants must be willing to work in JIExpo - Kemayoran.
- Full-Time position(s) available.