- Identifying new funding opportunities & to lead and deal all process of funding
- Developing and coordinating all relationships with lending /financial institution.
- Monitor AR/AP, treasury, investment & funding operations to ensure adequate cash flow to meet the company's need
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Monitor financial performance of the business againts the plans.
- Develop financial models
- Manage the capital request and budgeting process
- Implement operational best practices
- Oversee the issuence of financial information
- Represent the company with investment bankers and investors
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree or Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Age 45 - 55 years old
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 12 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position with minimum the last 3 years as Director
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others both internally and externally to achieve the goals of the organization.
- Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details, data, information and activities.
- SAP experience
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kemayoran.