Duties and Responsibilities :
- Monitoring project activities;
- Assist Project Monitoring & Claim Head in preparing Key Risk Indicators (KRI);
- Analyzing risk mitigation plan;
- Monitoring the process of executing risk mitigation actions/risk mitigation implementation;
- Establishes, builds and maintains good relationship with stakeholders i.e. Ministry of Finance, PJPK (Penangung Jawab Proyek Kerjasama);
- Perform others duties as required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Civil), Economics, Law or equivalent;
- At least 6 year(s) of working experience as Relationship Manager required for this position;
- In-depth knowledge on Project Management, Risk Management and Risk Analyis;
- Excellent knowledge of project monitoring and the application of methodology;
- Good understanding of infrastructure project in Indonesia;
- Required skill(s): presentation, microsoft office;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Fluent in English;
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive;
- Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities;
- Full-Time position(s) available.
What's on Offer :
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career
- Working in a State-Owned Enterprises (SOEs)
- Promising career prospects opportunity
- Competitive remuneration package
- Grow with a company that focuses on infrastructure development to accelerate Indonesia’s economic growth
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT Penjaminan Infrastruktur Indonesia (Persero) or Indonesia Infrastructure Guarantee Fund is a State-Owned Enterprises (SOEs) under the Ministry of Finance which is responsible on providing government guarantees for infrastructure projects developed under the Public Private Partnership (PPP) scheme. PT Penjaminan Infrastruktur Indonesia (Persero) was established as part of government effort to speed up the development of infrastructure in Indonesia; by providing guarantees through accountable, transparent and credible process.
Our vision is to be a guarantee provider that plays a pivotal role in attracting private capital for infrastructure development to accelerate Indonesia’s economic growth.
Infrastructure project that can be guaranteed by PT Penjaminan Infrastruktur Indonesia (Persero) must be a Public Private Partnership project which comply with Presidential Regulation No. 38 of 2015 concerning Cooperation Between Government And Business Entities In infrastructure provision.