The Junior Project Manager is responsible for leading the complete project lifecycle of technology projects in support of company technology activities through the design, implementation, and testing, and release of the projects.
- Identifying key stakeholders and team members for projects needed and assign individual responsibilities.
- Creating, managing, tracking and executing project plans within a timely manner.
- Tracking project progress and document project actions, risks, issues and decisions.
- Establishing and maintaining cross-departmental relationships to support delivery of the projects.
- Effectively communicating relevant project information to other teams and to the management.
- Circulating updated project plans, meeting minutes, project status reports.
- Requirement skills: Presentation and Negotiation. identified, planning and control of project, scrum and agile
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta Barat.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.