- Identifying key stakeholders and team members for projects needed and assign individual responsibilities.
- Creating, managing, tracking and executing project plans within a timely manner.
- Tracking project progress and document project actions, risks, issues and decisions.
- Establishing and maintaining cross-departmental relationships to support delivery of the projects.
- Effectively communicating relevant project information to other teams and to the management.
- Circulating updated project plans, meeting minutes, project status reports.
- Requirement skills: Presentation and Negotiation. identified, planning and control of project, scrum and agile
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta Barat.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 05/December/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. Taman Aries, West Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
Retail / Merchandise