- Ideally coming from an eCommerce background (not essential)
- As the UX Designer you will be able to translate what the user wants and amazing them with your simple layouts and ease of use.
- You know what makes a great user experience and product, from your in-depth competitor analysis and research of design activities
- You can create natural interactions that make sense to customers and deliver convenience and meaning across our multi-device/screen experience.
- You’re passionate about your work, and like to take ownership start to finish
- As the UX Designer you need to be able to think outside the box and enjoy challenges
- Able to interpret business requests and turn them into creative designs
- Proficient in tools like Invision, Zeplin, Sketch, Illustrator and Photoshop to help bring your creations to life.
- Must have at least 1 years of Web Design/UX experiences
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Be able to work independently and with a team
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta Barat.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in
- IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 05/December/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. Taman Aries, West Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
Retail / Merchandise