This candidate will create stunning user experiences for highly visible customer- facing web applications. Create a diverse set of front-end designs for multiple applications with very different purposes. This position will take web applications from requirements, to wireframes and eventually implement the designs with HTML and CSS to work in the browser. This candidate should also keep up to date in latest design/illustration technology such as Adobe CS 6+, Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch
- Ideally coming from an eCommerce background (not essential)
- As the UX Designer you will be able to translate what the user wants and amazing them with your simple layouts and ease of use.
- You know what makes a great user experience and product, from your in-depth competitor analysis and research of design activities
- You can create natural interactions that make sense to customers and deliver convenience and meaning across our multi-device/screen experience.
- You’re passionate about your work, and like to take ownership start to finish
- As the UX Designer you need to be able to think outside the box and enjoy challenges
- Able to interpret business requests and turn them into creative designs
- Proficient in tools like Invision, Zeplin, Sketch, Illustrator and Photoshop to help bring your creations to life.
- Must have at least 1 years of Web Design/UX experiences
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Be able to work independently and with a team
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta Barat.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in
- IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.